Skip to content
DTF Application Instructions
Dtf pressing instructions
- Lint roll garment to be pressed.
- Prepress for 5 seconds at 320F (160C) to remove moisture.
- Center transfer on garment and press with very heavy pressure for 8-15 seconds.
- Wait 5 to 10 seconds and in one easy non-stop motion, remove the transfer paper.
- Repress for another 8 seconds with heavy pressure using parchment paper or a Teflon sheet on top to form a tight bond with the fabric.
- You should be able to see the cloth weave in the transfer when pressed correctly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.